Right Up Our Street is Recruiting!
Two new Community Co-ordinators Needed
RIGHT UP OUR STREET, is a Creative People & Places Project funded by Arts Council England and launched in 2013.
Right Up Our Street is a network of people across the borough of Doncaster creating and being part of brilliant art and culture. In 2018, funding was secured to deliver the project until March 2022. To help RUOS achieve its aims, the project is now seeking new, talented people to join the team.
COMMUNITY CO-ORDINATOR (TWO POSTS) Salary £20,084 | pro rata, 32 hours per week. Fixed term 2 years with possible extension flexible approach to working hours including evenings & weekends
The posts are key to supporting and co-ordinating the practical delivery of the community’s programmes. They will contribute artistically to challenge ambition and help grow the reach of the project in the borough.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to join the team, then apply now using the online application form at www.dclt.co.uk/jobs
• Oversee community programming through active delivery of events, festivals and open calls
• Co-ordinate the community teams, supporting with artistic quality, budget management, meeting schedules and health and safety delivery
• Identify gaps in the artistic and cultural landscape in the borough and sign post to appropriate organisations for support and development
• Research available funding streams to secure revenue and capital funding
• Develop a strong understanding of the project audiences and share knowledge with community groups
• Establish new community groups to represent the diverse population of the borough
• Assist the wider Right Up Our Street team in project delivery
CLOSING DATE: 5pm, 14/06/19
INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE ON: 21/06/19
THINK THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU? If you feel you have the right skills and experience to join our team, then apply now using our online application form at www.dclt.co.uk/jobs
CV’s, letters or paper application forms are not acceptable.