Scribble, Doodle and Draw Competition!
Enter our amazing competition to win one of four Tor Freeman framed prints.
We would like you to create a 2D image (no bigger than A3) inspired by our Scribble, Doodle and Draw exhibition in the gallery at The Point. You can use any medium you like and you will need to get your entries to us (either as a hard copy or by e-mail) by: Friday 2nd August 2019
The winners will be selected by the a panel of artists including Tor Freeman, whose work makes up part of Scribble, Doodle and Draw!
Please submit your entry to Adrian Horan, The Point, 16 South Parade, Doncaster, DN1 2DR or email it to Adrian@thepoint.org.uk
Don’t forget to include your name, age and title for the entry as well as the contact telephone number and email of your parent or guardian (or your own if over 16).
Terms and Conditions:
- To enter the competition, you need to submit your entry (hard copy or digitally) by 5pm on Friday 16th August 2019 – late entries will not be accepted. You are responsible for the cost of sending your competition entry to us.
- When submitting your competition entry, you must provide your name, age and address and the name and contact telephone number of your parent or guardian. We will only use this information in relation to the competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it) and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the competition.
- Only one entry per person can be submitted.
- Employees of darts (Doncaster Community Arts) or their family members may not enter the Competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning entries will be published on the darts (Doncaster Community Arts) website www.thepoint.org.uk
- You own the copyright to your competition entry as its author.
- By submitting an entry to the competition, you give darts (Doncaster Community Arts): a. Permission for your entry to be published on the darts (Doncaster Community Arts) website and for darts to republish your competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the competition; and b. The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry.
- Sending in an entry to the competition means that you accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the competition. If you are under 16, you should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for you to enter the competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
- A winner from each of the four categories will receive a framed print by artist, Tor Freeman.
- Winners will be notified by 30th August 2019.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prizes.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Your entry will not be returned to you unless you come to The Point and collect it before Saturday 28th September 2019.